photo Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 4.14.27 PM_zpsuekrfx1k.png  photo Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 3.58.22 PM_zpsmckimklk.png  photo Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 4.00.25 PM_zpsacvc398m.png  photo Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 4.00.09 PM_zpsfytabl4g.png  photo Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 3.59.40 PM_zps83bo18ga.png

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Welcome to We Made It!



I finally made it!

After weeks of excessive planning and preparation, the We Made It Blog is officially launched!

This is the first blog I have ever created and the process so far has been a DIY project in itself! I can honestly say I have developed a new level of appreciation for blogging.

The goal of We Made It is to present simple and trendy DIY tutorials. If I made it, this is where you will find it! I adore DIY blogs and avidly follow the wonderful fallfordiy, ispydiy, and designlovefest to keep up with the latest art and design trends. Those who know me well know that I have a talent for art and I am usually found amongst the felt snippings and clay shavings of my latest artistic endeavor.

I absolutely love crafting and creating and I can only hope that my passion for art will extend to you, my readers, and inspire you to pursue your own projects. At the We Made It Blog, I made it, you made it, we made it together!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This